Tuesday, February 10, 2015

CAS love

I forgot how much I love this Mehndi Medallions stamp set from Papertrey Ink!  So elegant!!  And I have to say I love this color combo.  Soft and pretty with just a little pop from the bright pink.

Challenges:
Papertrey Ink's 8th Anniversary Challenge Day #2--CASE designer Maile Belles (I so love her CAS style; she does it perfectly!)  Here's the card I CASED:

Cards Galore--stamps or digis
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps #266--Peace & love
Sweet Stamps #208--pink, white and one other color (aqua)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Mehndi Medallions" and "Damask Designs"
Inks: PTI "Sweet Blush", "Aqua Mist" and "Berry Sorbet"

1 comment:

Andree said...

A pretty card. The stamp and colours you've used are wonderful and I love the CAS design.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge "Use a Stamp or Digi Image" and good luck x